A delivery note is relevant when transporting/shipping goods from one location to another.
A delivery note typically includes:
- Where from the goods are transported, and where to
- What is being transported, and quantity of this
- Lot number, if needed (food transportation)
- How the order must be kept
- Contact information of the customer, supplier and forwarder.
- Necessary information about the goods and handling of these.
In tracezilla you can easily create a delivery note for your orders, including all required information when transporting food.