You can use framework agreements to keep track of quantity and price agreement contracts with your customers and suppliers in tracezilla.
All relevant orders with the trading partner automatically gets tracked by the contracts, so you can monitor the fulfillment of the framework agreement continuously.
A framework agreement is a contract between supplier and customer, which covers a given time period and sets the conditions of following agreements. Framework agreements are often made when establishing a collaboration.
A framework agreement often includes:
- A specification of the the time period.
- Agreements regarding special situations, e.g. whether the agreement can be terminated, and if so, how (on what grounds) or force majeure, ie. discharge if one cannot deliver due to war, pandemics, strike, etc.
- Agreements regarding regulation / change in the agreement, and whether it is possible to deviate from the agreement, e.g. place an order that is not covered by the agreement.
Framework agreements can then result in individual agreements (purchase and sale agreements). The framework agreement itself will often be stated as an appendix to the individual agreements.
In tracezilla you can enter all your agreement contracts. The individual agreements contain information about what is to be delivered, where it is to be delivered, at what price and within what period.
You can get an overview of the progress of the individual contracts, which are calculated on the basis of your orders in tracezilla.
When adding contracts, you set up rules for which orders are to be included in the calculation, by specifying a limitation method of Stock Keeping unit, Tag of Stock Keeping Unit (a group of SKUs) or Revenue. You can also set up rules, so only specific orders are included.
Enable Agreement Contracts
Agreement Contracts is an tracezilla extension, available for subscribers of the Trade, Manufacturing or Bundle plans.
The extension is enabled as follows:
- Click the company name in the upper right corner, and select Company Settings.
- Click Extensions in the Extensions & Integrations menu.
- Enable Agreement Contracs
- Refresh you browser window.
The extension Agreement Contracts is now enabled, and is accessible in the drop-down menu when clicking Sales and Purchase in the top menu of the application.
When adding a contract in tracezilla, it can be done by two different methods:
- Create a single or a few contracts directly in the application. You can use the tutorial here
- Create multiple contracts by using the import template, as described below.
Add contracts by import template
When the extension Agreement Contracs is enabled in the application, you can add multiple contracts by using the import template. The template is an XLSX file,
- Click Sales (for customer contracts) or Purchase (for supplier contracts) in the top menu, and select Contracts.
- Click Import in the upper right corner.
- Click Get Import Template, and save the file on your computer.
- It is important that you do not edit column A (ID) or change the column names in the first row of the sheet.
- When the data has been entered, the file must be be uploaded to the application. Do this by clicking Upload File and selecting the file on your computer.
- tracezilla will now let you know, if there is an error in the entered data. Correct the error and try uploading again.
- If you experience any problems when uploading your data, you can contact tracezilla Support. Please send an email, with the data file attached.
|ID||tracezilla generates a unique ID. Leave this field emty.|
|Number||This number is added automatically, as a new contract is created. Leave the field empty.|
|Reference code||Can be: Numbers and letters.
You can enter a reference code which will appear on contract documents. This reference code is typically a number refering to the specific agreement.
|Memo||You can enter a text of choice regarding the contract, e.g. additional conditions, references. NOTE! This text will appear on the contract documents.|
|Customer/Supplier||Select the partner of the contract. The partner must be an already created partner in the application.|
|Type||Select Stock Keeping Unit, Tag of Stock Keeping Unit or Revenue. Type is used for defining the framework of the contract.
- Stock keeping Unit: The contract is based on the quantity of a specific SKU to be purchased/sold.
- Tag of Stock keeping Unit: The contract is based on the quantity of a SKU group to be purchased/sold.
- Revenue: The contract is based on a purchase/sale amount.
|SKU Code||If Type is Stock Keeping unit, enter the SKU Code of the specific SKU of which the contract is created.|
|Global name||If Type is Stock Keeping unit,enter the Global name of the SKU.|
|SKU Tag||If Type is Tag of Stock Keeping unit, enter the tag of the SKU group included in the agreement contract. This tag must exist in the application, and be added to the SKUs before uploading the template.|
|Currency||If Type is set to Revenue, enter the currency of the agreement. This field will be autofilled by the selected currency in your Partner information if left empty in the template.|
|Exchange Rate||If Type is set to Revenue this will be autofilled with the current exchange rate. The exhange rate is syncronized with the data from the European Central bank.|
|Target||If Type is:.
-Stock Keeping unit, enter the unit quantity.
-Tag of Stock Keeping Unit, enter the net weight total.
-Revenue, enter the target amount.
|Target unit||If Type is:.
-Stock Keeping unit, enter the primary unit of measure of the SKU.
-Tag of Stock Keeping Unit, enter the primary unit of measure of the SKU.
-Revenue, enter currency.
|Delivered from||Enter the starting date of the agreement contract.|
|Delivered to||Enter the end date of the agreement contract.|
|Deliver to: Partner||Select delivery partner. The partner must already exist in the application.|
|Deliver to: Location||Select the location of the delivery. The location must already exist in the application.|
|Default delivery term||here you can enter Incoterm(R) 2010 delivery terms.|
|Default delivery term, text||You can enter a text of choice regarding the entered delivery terms.|
|Limit to orders with the following tag||Enter a tag. When a tag is entered in this field, it will only be orders with this tag, which are included in the calculations of the agreement.|
|Unit price||If Type is Stock Keeping Unit, enter the unit price of the SKU.|
|Total Progress||The Total Progress is automatically generated in the application.|
|Progress share (%)||The Progress share(%) is automatically generated in the application.|
|Created||A date is automatically set to date of upload, if nothing is entered.|
|Updated||The date will automatically be entered, when the agreement is updated.|