tracezilla is an Enterprise Ressource Planning system in which you can manage orders.
- To get your goods into your inventory, you create a Purchase Order.
- When your goods are in stock, you can use them for production. In order to process or pack goods from your inventory, you create a Production Order.
- You can move goods between warehouses by creating a Warehouse Order.
- You sell your goods by creating a Sales Order.
- If you need to take your goods back, you can create a Return Order.
- You can also do a Direct shipping from a supplier to a producer, a supplier to a customer or from a producer to a customer.
You can set up default settings for you orders.
You can navigate between orders and get an overview by clicking the pictograms in the top menu.