Load product catalog sent from tracezilla
If you have received a product catalog sent from a tracezilla user, you will be able to easily load the information directly into your tracezilla account. This allows new SKUa to be easily created and existing ones updated. You also avoid manually entering the information which reduces the risk of errors.
In addition, Partner Relations are automatically created on SKUs. The partner relation is used to indicate that the supplier’s SKU code and the customer’s SKU code correspond.
You can find a tutorial on how your suppliers can send the product catalog here.
Receive a product catalog
If you receive a product catalog from a supplier with a tracezilla account, you can upload the SKUs by doing the following:
- Open the email in your inbox.
- Click Load into tracezilla.
- Select your company.
- Select Supplier. The supplier is the partner, from whom you have received the product catalog. this partner will be added as a partner relation on each uploaded SKU.
- Click Continue.
- You will see a list of all SKUs included in the received product catalog.
- Use the filters on the right to select which data you want included in the upload. As a minimum, select Basic. You can furthermore select Product information and Purchase prices.
- If you select Purchase prices it enables you to select the relevant pricelist in Price List, Purchase.
- Enter the tags which are to be added to the uploaded SKUs. E.g. Finished Goods.
- Tick the SKUs you wish to upload.
- If a SKU already exists under a different SKU name, or must be assigned a different SKU code, enter the data in the columns Existing SKU and SKU Code.
- Click Save.
If you have any questions regarding tracezilla EDI, don’t hesitate to contact tracezilla Support. You find our contact information at www.tracezilla.com.