The tracezilla application has an open API, that other applications can make an integration to. The technical documentation for the API is adapted to the individual company account. Users can access the API by clicking on the company name in the upper right and selecting REST API documentation in the drop-down menu.
So far, tracezilla has the following integrations
- e-conomic (accounting system)
- Zoho Books
- Order Bravo
- EDI (using B2B Backbone) to Dagrofa, Coop, Salling Group etc.
- Ongoing WMS (WMS system)
- Shopify (e-commerce software platform for online stores)
- Blue Water Shipping (3PL partner)
- Ackro (3PL partner)
- Radwag (barcodescanners and scales)
More integrations will follow.
tracezilla has an embedded integration log which enables you to see which actions take place between tracezilla and the integration partner.