Simple warehouse management
tracezilla provides the possibility to make some simple warehouse management using the attribute Storage bin.
If your lots are not always in the same place, and you would like to indicate a special placement for a specific lot, you can use the attribute Storage bin.
- Click Warehouse in the top menu and select Stock Keeping Units in the drop-down menu.
- Find the SKU where you wish to enable the attribute. You can use the filters to the left to search for it. Click Edit.
- Go to the view Attributes.
- Tick Enable next to the Storage bin attribute.
- Indicate a default Storage bin, if you want to indicate where the lot would be as a default.
- When you create a lot in tracezilla, you can indicate a different storage bin, if the lot is not at it’s default storage bin.