Import template for price lists
You can import the prices in your individual price lists at one time using the Excel import template for price lists.
You can also use the import template to update your price lists.
Before you can import prices to the price lists, you must create the price lists, you want to import prices for, in the application. Read how to do it here.
Import price lists
- Click Purchase in the top menu and select Price lists in the drop-down menu if you wish to import prices for price lists concerning purchases.
- Click Sales in the top menu and select Price lists in the drop-down menu if you wish to import prices for price lists concerning sales.
- Select one of the price lists you wish to add or edit prices for.
- When you open the price list, you can open additional price lists by using the filter Enable Price Lists in the left side bar. Enter part of the name of the price list in the field and select the price list.
- When you enabled all relevant price lists, click the button Import and then Get import template.
- The application will now generate an Excel document that you can save locally on your computer. Your SKUs will be listed as rows in the document.
- Note! In the first column there is an ID. This ID is used to find the correct SKU when you import the Excel sheet. Therefore, do NOT delete or edit the ID.
- The next columns have the headers SKU Code, Name and Unit (price per). These should always be the same. Do not change them. You can change these in the SKU settings or via Import template for SKUs.
- Each price list has a column. You can now add or change prices in the price lists for each of the SKUs.
- When you have made the changes you wish, re-import the Excel sheet like this: Go to Price lists (purchase or sales) and click the button Import and then Upload file.
- The prices will now be imported to the relevant price lists. If there are any errors in the setup of the Excel sheet, the application will notify you so you can correct the data and try to upload the file again.