Invoice for tracezilla subscription
This tutorial helps you read you invoices from tracezilla. Only the person registered as the owner of your company can access the invoices.
You can find your invoices by following the steps below:
- Click your company name in the upper right corner and select Company Settings in the dropdown menu.
- Click Users, Subscription and Billing.
- Select Invoices in order to view the invoices you have already received from tracezilla.
The invoice consists of the following information:
- Price for base subscription excl. the first user
- The price of the first user
- Price additional users
When selecting the most popular subscription, Manufacturing, it costs 165 EUR per month including the first user.
On the invoice, the price of the subscription is divided into base subscription and the user’s value. It will look like this:
- STOWIBCBAS: tracezilla ApS (Tier 1 at €130.00 / month)
- STOWIBCUSR: 1 user × tracezilla ApS (Tier 1 at €35.00 / month)
When you sign up for a subscription, you will be billed on the date of each month in which the subscription was created. This means that if you subscribe on April 11, you will be billed on May 11, June 11, etc.
When you create a subscription, the first user will also be created. Then you can add more users. It costs between 25-35 EUR per user per month depending on which subscription you have. Read more about the subscriptions here.
Would you like to receive the invoice to a different email address than the one that currently receives the invoice?
Feel free to write an email to our support with information of the preferred email address.