Ongoing WMS integration
About the integration
All 3PL partners using Ongoing WMS as their Warehouse Management System will be able to integrate directly to tracezilla via the standard integration between Ongoing and tracezilla.
If you use a 3PL partner, it will be of great advantage to choose one who is using Ongoing WMS. Contact Ongoing WMS to know which 3PL in your area are Ongoing WMS users.
The integration will automatically synchronize all orders between tracezilla and the 3PL partner (using Ongoing WMS) every 15 minutes. SKUs, SKU names, and transport contracts can be synchronized by the user.
Information about lot and batch numbers, quantities and expiration dates on the goods will automatically be synchronized to tracezilla as soon as the 3PL partner receives the goods from your supplier.
When the 3PL partner picks your goods for sales or production, information about which lots are picked will automatically be synchronized to tracezilla. When the goods are dispatched from the warehouse, the order status in tracezilla will be changed to Dispatched.
Having a direct integration to your 3PL partner via Ongoing has great benefits.
You will avoid sending emails back and forth with your 3PL partner about lots, dates and batch numbers. Thereby a huge source to errors and misunderstandings will be eliminated.
You also avoid entering the traceability information that you receive from your supplier. This will be synchronized automatically from your 3PL partner via the integration.
How to set up the integration
To set up the integration, you need to have an active Ongoing WMS account.
- Enter a Warehouse name. This is used to recognize the individual warehouse locations.
- Enter your API base url.
- Enter the Username of your Ongoing account.
- Enter your Password for your Ongoing account
- Enter your Ongoing Owners ID.
- Select the Warehouse Location.
- If your Ongoing account has multiple ordering systems integrated, like a webshop, the orders will be uploaded in tracezilla to adjust your inventory. The partner selected in this field, will be the partner entered as customer on the uploaded sales orders. Locations will automatically be added to this partner, when new locations are uploaded via the integration. Please notice, this partner must an already existing partner.
- Click Connect.
- If you have more than one warehouse location, click Add another location and repeat the procedure above.
- Enter a Shipping Method Tag. This tag will be added to all partners imported as shipping methods.
- When selecting Yes for Sync Basic Data, all shipping methods will be synchronized to tracezilla as partners, and will send an updated list of SKUs to the 3PL partner.
- Select Yes in Enable this integration.
- Click Save configuration.
Contact tracezilla Support, if you need help or guidance. You can see our opening hours at www.tracezilla.com